3 Ingredient Whole30 Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce
This Easy 3 Ingredient Whole30 Chipotle Ranch is my favorite compliant dip. It’s also delicious on top of a salad, or as a sauce in a variety of recipes.
This is by far by most favorite Whole30 friendly dipping sauce!
It’s super easy to make and utilizes some favorite Whole30 approved pre-made ingredients to save time. You can make this in just a couple of minutes, y’all. I love simple and quick recipes like this – especially when they are Whole30 friendly. Usually Whole30 approved recipes can take a little more time to prepare, so having a time saving recipe like this in my arsenal is a beautiful thing.
How do I make Whole30 compliant & dairy free ranch sauce?
You only need 3 ingredients to make this.
- Chipotle Lime mayonnaise (I use Primal Kitchen)
- Whole30 approved ranch dressing (I use either Primal Kitchen’s version or Tessamae)
- Ground Chipotle (I use Frontier Co-Op, my favorite ground chipotle by far!)
If you aren’t doing a Whole30 (or dairy free), and don’t care to use the Whole30 complaint ingredients – you switch out the mayo for regular mayo & the Whole30 ranch for regular ranch. If you are doing this, just add a the juice from half a lime and some extra ground chipotle.
You can ‘jazz’ it up a little more with the addition of a few other optional ingredients too, if you like. It’s delicious with just 3 ingredients though, but it’s so easy to use it a base for a ton of other flavor combinations. It really is super versatile, and delicious with a variety of different foods.
Optional ingredients that you can add include:
- minced fresh garlic
- minced jalapeno
- finely chopped cilantro
- salt ane pepper to taste
You simply stir all the ingredients together, that’s it. You can serve it right away, or you can let it sit for a few hours or overnight in the fridge. It is good immediately, but it gets even better after it’s had a couple hours for the flavors to get to know each other a little. 😉
You can see my video tutorial below or on my YouTube channel. The printable version of this recipe (or you can screenshot it) is located after the video!
3 Ingredient Whole30 Chipotle Ranch
- one part Whole30 compliant ranch dressing
- one part Whole30 compliant Chipotle Lime mayo
- ground chipotle to taste
- Combine all ingredients together. Serve, or refrigerate for a couple of hours for the flavors to marry before serving. You can also add in these optional ingredients if you like.-minced garlic, finely chopped cilantro, minced jalapeno, salt and/or pepper, etc. Get creative!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for your support to help keep this site running!