Baked Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries with Skinny Ranch Dip
Ok, so how many of you made New Year resolutions to lose weight? Anyone make one to eat more bacon? Eating bacon sounds so much better than losing weight… *sigh* Too bad we can’t lose weight by eating lots of bacon (not turkey bacon!). If anyone finds a diet like that, than someone please send me a notification! I’ll be all over that train! 😉
But, since there is no magical bacon diet out – we must find other delicious healthy & lightened up recipes. So, I’m keepin’ the snacking healthy here with these scrumptious Baked Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries with some Skinny Ranch for all your dipping needs. This dish has the perfect combination of flavors, guaranteed to leave your taste buds satisfied.
Baked Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries w/ Skinny Ranch Dip
- For the sweet potatoes:
- 4 sweet potatoes about 5" long, peeled & cut into ¼" fries
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground chipotle powder if you can't find, taco seasoning works great too!
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- For the skinny ranch dip:
- ¼ cup light mayo I like the olive oil mayo version personally
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped green onions
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all of your Skinny Ranch Dip ingredients, cover, & refrigerate for flavors to marry. (at least an hour)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, & chipotle powder (or taco seasoning). Spread the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, avoiding crowding. Bake for 15 minutes, flip - and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with Skinny Ranch Dip.
Pingback: Baked Baby Back Ribs with Whiskey Glaze - Mrs Happy Homemaker
Pingback: Tacky Taco Pasta - Mrs Pleased Homemaker - Smart Home And Best Smart Home Devices