Easy Caramel Apple Trifle
Easy Caramel Apple Trifle – Apple pie filling layered with spice cake, vanilla pudding, & caramel sauce makes for one fabulous (and fast) simple dessert!
Apples & caramel go hand in hand.
This trifle is so super easy to make – and so delicious. It consists of layers of apple pie filling plus caramel sauce, vanilla pudding, & spice cake.
Such a simple dessert with big flavors – and a pretty presentation too!
Making it is easy peasy.
Here’s what you need:
First thing you need to do is make up the spice cake mix according to package directions, bake it, & then let it cool completely. Once it’s all cooled, break it up into chunks for the trifle.
Also, prepare a large container of vanilla pudding to package directions & let it set. The rest is layering.
And you may wanna finish off the whole thing with cool whip & caramel – just because it looks pretty.
Caramel Apple Trifle
- package spice cake mix prepared according to box directions & cooled - broken into chunks
- 1 family size box of vanilla pudding prepared according to box directions
- 1 jar caramel sauce I love using salted caramel sauce!
- 1 family size container Cool Whip
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- Layer all the trifle ingredients in a bowl in this order - cake chunks, caramel sauce, vanilla pudding, apple pie filling, & cool whip. Repeat until trifle bowl is full. Top with cool whip & caramel sauce.
You may also love these other delicious apple recipes!