Easy S’mores Milkshakes
Love s’mores? Love milkshakes? Well, the 2 just came together in this totally easy & yummy S’mores Milkshake!
S’mores are a beautiful thing.
Graham crackers, toasted gooey marshmallows, & melty chocolate goodness.
They’re just fabulous, no?
When I saw that TruMoo had this new marshmallow milk out – my mind was instantly flooded with s’mores. S’mores you can drink.
This is life changing y’all.
This new limited edition TruMoo is killer in a s’mores milkshake. Oh my word!
Note: if you can’t find the marshmallow TruMoo, this is also fabulous with regular chocolate TruMoo as well!
Here’s what you need:
These are so super simple.
First off, we need some toasty marshmallows. Place a few marshmallows on a baking sheet. Broil for about 1 minute on each side until they reach the level of ‘toastiness’ that you desire.
Set the toasted marshmallows aside.
Pour 2.5 cups of TruMoo marshmallow milk (or sub regular TruMoo if you can’t find the marshmallow) into a blender. Add 12 graham cracker squares into the blender.
Blend til the graham crackers are all mixed in.
Pour the ‘milkshakes’ into your serving glass (this makes 2 milkshakes).
Top with graham cracker crumbs.
Garnish with the toasted marshmallows, and anything else you please. I went all out with mine! I’m talking whipped cream, graham crackers, pieces of a Hershey’s chocolate bar, & a couple of toasted marshmallows.
Easy S'mores Milkshakes
- 2.5 cups of TruMoo marshmallow milk or substitute TruMoo chocolate milk
- 10-12 graham cracker squares
- 4-6 marshmallows
- graham cracker crumbs graham crackers, Hershey's bar pieces, whipped cream to garnish (optional)
- Set your oven to broil. Broil the marshmallows for about 1 minute on each side to toast. Set aside.
- Combine 2.5 cups of TruMoo with 10-12 graham cracker squares in a blender. Blend until combined. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top with toasted marshmallows & additional graham cracker crumbs.
- Garnish further with whipped cream & Hershey's bar pieces, if desired.