Frozen Cranberry Pie
Sweet, creamy, & a little tart – this easy 4 ingredient no-bake Frozen Cranberry Pie will hit all your flavor profiles & leave you craving another slice! Fancy enough for a holiday dinner & simple enough to make for a last minute dessert.
Tart cranberries in two different forms & textures paired with sweet & creamy vanilla ice cream – then poured into a graham cracker crust. This easy Cranberry Pie is the perfect balance of sweet & tart and it’s oh-so creamy.
Fancy enough for a holiday dinner or party and simple enough for a last minute dessert, this Cranberry Pie recipe is definitely one to keep in your recipe box. With only 4 ingredients, it’s not complicated or expensive to make at all. A big win in my book!
Grab your cast of ingredients & make this easy peasy Cranberry Pie today!
- Vanilla ice cream – softened
- Cranberry sauce – whole berry
- Dried Cranberries – two different kind of cranberry textures in this delicious pie!
- Graham cracker pie crust – 9 inch ready made
How To Make The Best Easy Cranberry Pie
- Thaw the vanilla ice cream just slightly. Place in a large bowl or the bowl of a mixer.
- Stir in the can of whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Fold in the dried cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker pie crust.
- Garnish with more dried cranberries.
- Freeze overnight
Variations And Substitutions
- You can use leftover cranberry sauce for this recipe. Here’s my favorite recipe for homemade cranberry sauce.
- Swap out the whole berry cranberry sauce for a small can of blueberry pie filling or another fruit filling. Switch out the dried cranberries for a dried fruit to match or leave them out all together.
- Don’t like graham cracker crust? You can use a oreo crust, a shortbread crust, or any other premade pie crust.
- Try another flavor of ice cream! Butter pecan, white chocolate ice cream, etc are all great options to use.
Serve it all on it’s own or try it with a dollop of whipped cream on top. Chocolate fudge is another option to bump this fantastic dessert up another notch.
Store in the freezer up to 7 days. Allow to thaw on the counter for about 10 minute before serving.
Frozen Cranberry Pie
- 48 Oz vanilla ice cream
- 14 Oz whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 Cup dried cranberries Plus additional for topping
- 9 Inch Prepared graham cracker crust
- Let the vanilla ice cream thaw just slightly. Place in a large bowl. Add in cranberry sauce and mix well.
- Fold in the dried cranberries. Pour into the pie crust. Wash the plastic piece the pie comes with and place on top. Seal edges and freeze overnight.
- Garnish with dried cranberries.