Herbed Cheese and Cracker Bits
Are you ready for a really simple snack recipe? Well, I’ve got one for you… and it’s a family favorite.
My Mama used to make these when I was a kid and now I make them for my own kids (and myself, because hey – they’re goooood!!).
They’re great to snack on while watching the game, or just doing the whole Netflix and chill thing. They are also perfect for gift giving during the holidays & great on the holiday snack tray too.
Caution though – when you make these, don’t hold me accountable if you eat the entire batch. I’ve done that a time or six 😉
Herbed Cracker Bits
- 2 boxes Ritz Cheese Bitz try the jalapeno if you like a little kick
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 1oz package Hidden Valley original ranch
- 1 heaping tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Place the crackers in a large sealable bowl, or Ziploc bag. In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, ranch, dill, garlic powder, and celery salt. Pour this mixture over the crackers, seal, and invert to coat the crackers with seasoning.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, turning the container every so often to keep the crackers coated. Let the mixture come to room temperature before serving.
- Store the covered container in the refrigerator.