100+ Holiday Dinner Recipes – Perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter
Looking for a little holiday dinner inspiration? Here’s over 100 of my favorite holiday recipes that would be perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter!
Thanksgiving is nearly upon us and Christmas isn’t very far away either! And before we know it, Easter will be creeping up on us too. You know what that means don’t you? Big feasts are a comin’! I wanted to provide y’all with a one-stop-shop recipe database with all my Holiday dinner recipes in one place so you can easily reference this post to make your menu planning & recipe preparation easier for all of you!
Holiday dinners are stressful enough & I hope that this will ease some of that stress for you & that it makes your preparations simpler! These are all my very own recipes, & I guarantee that every single one of them is delicious. If you are a regular reader of my blog, I hope that you already trust that I don’t post any recipes that my family & I don’t absolutely love – and that’s a promise!
So, here we go – over 100 delicious recipes that would be perfect for your Holiday dinners!
- Grilled Cheese Fries
- Cheddar Bacon Stuffed Mushroom Dip
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip (cold version)
- Jalapeño Popper Bites
- Roasted Garlic & Asiago Cheese Dip
- Easy Sausage Balls with a Kick
- Bacon Guacamole
- Mustard Pretzel Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cheddar Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- Queso Fundido con Chorizo
- Herbed Cheese & Cracker Bits
- Easy Peasy 2-Ingredient Cheese Ball
- Bacon Cheese Dip
- Ranch Oyster Crackers
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Alfredo Dip
THE BIRD – Every year on Thanksgiving, I make the best turkey! It’s so moist & flavorful – you can just see the juiciness of the bird in this photo!
Here’s how I make my turkey! First, I brine my bird with this brine recipe. Then, I inject my turkey with my homemade cajun butter injection marinade – this is my favorite injector tool for your reference. Then, I roast my turkey according to my Herb Roasted Turkey recipe. It makes the BEST & JUICIEST turkey you’ll EVER eat! However, if you don’t have time to do all 3 things with your bird – you can choose either the brine or the cajun butter marinade instead. You can also just follow the herb roasted turkey recipe instead.
Every year on Christmas, I make a prime rib – and I’ve got the best recipe! I actually developed my Perfect Prime Rib recipe alongside one of the master chefs at the Angus Beef Commission (aka, a beef expert!) so you know it’s gotta be good! I promise you that this prime rib is the BEST EVER!
Of course we need a ham recipe too since it’s so popular for all holiday dinners! This is my favorite recipe for ham – it’s my own copycat version of those expensive honey baked hams! My Honey Baked Ham tastes just like it’s expensive counterpart but for a fraction of the price. Plus, it’s really easy!
Here’s links to those recipes, plus some other fabulous main dish options for your Holiday dinner!
- The Perfect Prime Rib
- Herb Roasted Turkey
- Crockpot Turkey Breast
- My Favorite Brine
- Homemade Cajun Butter Injection Marinade for your turkey
- Honey Baked Ham
- Cherry Glazed Ham
- Foolproof Eye of Round Roast
- Sweet Chipotle Pork Roast (glaze is great on ham too!)
- Crockpot Stuffing
- My Great Granny Brown’s Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes with Olive Oil, Garlic, & Parsley
- Bacon & Corn Casserole
- Lemon Garlic Green Beans with Crispy Crumbs
- Praline Sweet Potatoes (my favorite sweet potato recipe & quite easily, my favorite holiday recipe of all! On all my holiday menus!)
- Easy Savory Sausage Stuffing (this is also my favorite stuffing recipe!)
- Cornbread Stuffing with Chorizo, Chiles, & Cilantro
- Dressing Blessing Bread – fabulous alternative to traditional dressing. It’s also a great way to use up dressing leftovers!
- Mozzarella Stuffing Balls – another great alternative to traditional dressing that’s also a fab way to use up dressing leftovers!
- Vanilla Bean Sugared Cranberries
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Easy Brandy Glazed Carrots
- Spicy Deviled Eggs
- Perfect Squash Casserole
- Green Beans with Bacon & Caramelized Onions
- My Favorite Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
- Jamie Deen’s Green Bean Salad
- Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
- Twice Baked Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Creamy Gouda & Garlic Potatoes Au Gratin
- Pineapple Casserole (great with a ham!)
- Make Ahead Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Asparagus Bacon Wraps
- 3 Ingredient Cream Biscuits
- Honey Oatmeal Bread – tastes like Longhorn Steakhouse bread!
- Shortcut Moist & Cheesy Cornbread
- Dressing Blessing Bread
- Olive Garden Breadsticks (these can be shaped into rolls instead of breadsticks!)
- Cheddar Garlic Buttermilk Biscuits
- Mama’s Buttermilk Biscuits
- Sweet Potato Bread
- The BEST EVER Pecan Pie (no corn syrup, just butter – and it makes all the difference!)
- Apple Cream Pie with Cinnamon Roll Crust
- Red Velvet Fudge Pie
- No Bake Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting & Caramel Pecan Glaze
- Sweet Potato Coconut Pie with Marshmallow Meringue
- Butter Pecan Caramel Cake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Easy Caramel Apple Trifle
- White Chocolate Carrot Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Cupcakes
- Creme Fraiche Cheesecake
- Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Toffee Trifle
- Cranberry Streusel Bars (also a great way to use leftover cranberry sauce)
- Chocolate Truffle Pie (no bake)
- Triple Decadence Pie (cheesecake, pecan pie, & chocolate pie – HEAVENLY!)
- Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Pie
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Shortbread Bites
- 2 Ingredient Coconut Bars
- German Chocolate Pound Cake
- Pumpkin Carrot Cake – Shaped like a Pumpkin
- My Grandma’s BEST EVER Coconut Custard Pie
- Butterscotch Pumpkin Blondies
- Candy Cane Fudge Brownies
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders – my favorite way to use up leftover ham; can also be made with leftover turkey instead!
- Cranberry Streusel Bars – use your leftover cranberry sauce for this recipe
- Mozzarella Stuffed Stuffing Balls – use up your leftover stuffing with this amazingly yummy recipe. I adore these!
- Dressing Blessing Bread – delicious bread to use up your leftover stuffing/dressing
- Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini – great way to use up that leftover turkey!
- Brunswick Stew – another of my favorite ways to use up leftover turkey – yummy!
- Crockpot Taco Chicken Chili – substitute the cooked chicken for leftover turkey, it’s so good!
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – substitute the chicken for turkey – also great for leftover carrots, green beans, etc
- White Chicken Chili – substitute turkey for the chicken
- Simple Burritos – use your leftover turkey in these
- Southwestern Egg Rolls – use leftover turkey in this recipe
- 50 Ways to use up Leftover Ham
- You can substitute turkey for chicken in almost any recipe that calls for shredded chicken!
- Add leftover veggies such as carrots & green beans in stew & soup recipes. They’re also a great addition to casseroles. Turkey is great in both too!
This turkey themed pizza is a tradition in my home for dinner the day before Thanksgiving. I’m pretty sure y’all will enjoy it too!
We also make a Christmas tree themed pizza for our Christmas Eve lunch!
And last, but not least – back in 2011 I published timelines for my Thanksgiving & Christmas dinners. While my routine has changed slightly since then, it’s still pretty accurate & may be a great resource for some of you!
I hope that you all have found this helpful in your holiday meal planning! And remember, if you didn’t find the recipe you’re looking for here, I have a very easy-to-navigate recipe toolbar at the top of all my blog pages (right underneath my ‘Mrs Happy Homemaker’ header). It’s divided into appetizers, main courses, side dishes, desserts, breads, breakfast ideas, healthy recipes, diabetic friendly recipes, & much more!
I even have a tab at the tip top of my blog to view every single one of my recipes, no matter which category it falls into!
Depending on which holiday you’re here for – Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, & Happy Easter! ~Crystal, ‘Mrs Happy Homemaker’