Isn’t pasta amazing? If you answered ‘no’ to that question, I’m not so sure we can be friends any longer 😉
The best kind of pasta in my opinion is lasagna – and when lasagna all of a sudden gets super simple, that’s when this chick gets ecstatic. If you are someone who gets ecstatic about something like that too, then me and you need to hang out. And eat pasta.
There is one of those ‘you can’t mess it up’ recipes – and really not even a real recipe at all being there’s no exact measurements of anything. Yep, this post just got real 😀
Here’s what you need:
And actually, I added some ground beef & onions to this roundup – because I like my lasagna with some meat!
So, what I did was brown up some ground beef with some onions in a large skillet. When it was done, I drained the grease off – and then added in some jarred spaghetti sauce. I may have sprinkled in a
little bit bunch of garlic powder too. Gotta scare off those vampires – even the sparkly ones.
Now, the muffin tins come out.
Spray them with some nonstick cooking spray. Place a wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin cup. Put in some spaghetti sauce (or ground beef mixed with spaghetti sauce like I did). Scoop on a dollop of ricotta cheese & then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Add a little Parmesan too if you like. Now, repeat the process – starting with another wonton wrapper & finishing off with shredded mozzarella/parmesan.
Cook at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Serve hot and reheat any leftovers you have the next day because those are amazing too! Also, like regular lasagna – these freeze beautifully! I like to make these in large batches so I can freeze them for later!
- wonton wrappers
- spaghetti/marinara sauce
- ground beef optional
- chopped onion optional
- ricotta cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded Parmesan cheese optional
- Italian seasoning optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- If you want meaty lasagna, brown off some ground beef & chopped onion (optional) in a large skillet. Drain off the grease & add the spaghetti sauce. Cook on medium for about 5 minutes. Toss in some garlic powder if you're feeling garlic-y.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. Place a wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin cup. Layer with spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, & parmesan cheese (if using). Just a dollop of each will do. Then, repeat the whole process starting with the wonton wrapper & ending with the shredded cheese. Sprinkle with a little Italian seasoning if you want. You can make as many or as little as you want.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Stopping by from Create Link Inspire. I love being able to portion out meals, this is perfect!
It’s so easy to go overboard with lasagna because its just so freaking delicious, but these portioned cups are the perfect way to prevent that!
Pingback: Tips and Tricks Linky Party - Confessions of a Cooking Diva
This looks so yummy! I am trying this recipe this week. On another note, what type of muffin pan is that? It’s gorgeous!
Amazing, just made this tonight. However, I am a vegetarian and don’t like the tomato sauce, so I made my version with sautéed vegetables (onions, zucchini, mushrooms and shredded carrots) and white Alfredo sauce – it came out divine, everybody was licking their fingers 🙂 Thank you!
Instead of won ton wrappers could I use small lasagna sheets instead and would the cooking time vary??
Pingback: Delicious Lasagna Cups - Lil Moo Creations
I love the idea of making a large batch and freezing but how do you reheat them?
Karen–I assume by now you determined a way to reheat these? Lol! Just curious–I was thinking they’d possibly work well in the air fryer?
Pingback: 60 Super Bowl Recipes – Mrs Happy Homemaker
Ok that pan is beautiful -where did you get that from? The recipe does look good!
It’s from Temp-rations on QVC!