Pesto Ranch Cheesy Pasta Bake
Author: Mrs Happy Homemaker
- 1 (16oz) box penne pasta
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup prepared pesto
- 1 (14oz) can asparagus tips (optional)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- In a large pot, cook the penne pasta to box directions. Strain.
- Pour the strained pasta back into the pot. Stir in the asparagus tips, pesto & ranch. Taste - add more of either if you'd like to. Stir in ½ cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Spray a medium casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop in the pasta. Top with remaining cheese. Broil for 2-4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted & starting to brown.