Halloween Trail Mix
It’s that time of year – Spooky Season!
<insert creepy ghoul sounds here – use your imagination, y’all>
I love decorating for Halloween and making all sorts of themed foods. Today, I am going to share a recipe Halloween Trail Mix.. It’s deliciously spooky!
What ingredients do I need to make this Spooky Halloween Trail Mix?
Here’s your cast of ingredients!
- Caramel Bugles (click for the recipe!)
- 5 mini Hershey’s bars cut into pieces
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup candy pumpkins
- 3/4 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 3.5 ounces Pumpkin Pie pretzels from the Dollar Store (optional)
- 3.5 ounces Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 3 cups peanut butter filled pretzels
How do I prepare this Spooky Halloween Trail Mix?
It’s so easy..
Aside from making the caramel bugles, all you do is mix all of the above ingredients together and enjoy!
If you don’t want to make the homemade caramel bugles, you can just use plain bugles too. They also sell a caramel flavored bugles these days. But note – the store bought caramel flavored bugles can not even begin to compare to these homemade ones. Completely different flavor!
This is great for a snack to keep around the house, for Halloween parties or get together, gift giving, etc. One year, I packaged this trail mix up in clear bags that were shaped like a hand & gave it out at a Halloween party. So fun!
Halloween Trail Mix
- 1 Recipe Homemade Caramel Bugles or swap out for 2 - 7.5oz bags of Bugles
- 5 mini Hershey’s bars broken into rectangles
- 1 Cup candy corn
- 1/2 Cup candy pumpkins
- 3/4 Cup Reese’s Pieces
- 3.5 Oz pumpkin pie filled pretzels from the dollar store optional
- 3.5 Oz chocolate covered pretzels
- 3 Cups peanut butter filled pretzels
- Mix together all ingredients. Enjoy!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for your support to help keep this site running!