Texas Roadhouse Butter
A little bit sweet and full of cinnamon, Texas Roadhouse Butter is easy to make, and it’s delicious on so many different things! Forget the little container they give you at the restaurant and make your own instead!
Texas Roadhouse Butter is simply delicious. It’s amazing on biscuits, fresh bread, cornbread, sweet potatoes, and more, and it’s crazy easy to make. Made with pantry staples, you may not even need a trip to the store to make this delicious cinnamon honey butter.
This Texas Roadhouse copycat butter recipe is easily doubled, and it will keep in the fridge or freezer, so make a big batch and put it on everything! Seriously, y’all, it’s amazing!
Believe me when I say this is a super easy recipe – there’s literally one step! Put everything into a bowl and whip it! That’s it!
- Butter – Use salted butter in this Texas Roadhouse Butter recipe.
- Powdered sugar – Also known as icing sugar or confectioners sugar.
- Vanilla extract – Pure or artificial extract is fine.
- Ground cinnamon
- Salt – Just a wee pinch!
Can You Use Margarine Instead?
No, this recipe needs to be made with butter. Store-brand butter is fine – there’s no need to buy fancy butter. Margarine just won’t whip up the same way, and it won’t taste nearly as good.
How To Make The Best Texas Roadhouse Butter
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whip it with an electric hand mixer until it is light and fluffy.
- For the fluffiest butter, let it soften on the counter for an hour or 2 before whipping.
- Fresh cinnamon makes all the difference! Toss that 10-year-old bottle of ground cinnamon and buy fresh – it’ll be so much more flavorful!
- Reduce the sugar if you don’t like it quite so sweet.
- You can also use a stand mixer, but the whisk attachment might have trouble because there are so few ingredients. An electric hand mixer really is best.
This cinnamon honey butter is seriously delicious on just about anything! From toast to pancakes, spread it on and let it melt in! It’s also fabulous on sweet potato biscuits, cornbread, homemade bread, waffles, banana bread, and more!
This also makes a great gift. Find a cute jar and fill it with this tasty cinnamon butter recipe, tie on a bow, and voila, a lovely hostess or holiday gift.
This cinnamon compound butter will keep in the fridge for up to a month. Keep it in an airtight container and use it on everything! Or freeze it. Pack it into an airtight container or in a resealable plastic bag and freeze it for up to 3 months. Just let it thaw in the fridge overnight, then dig in!
Do You Have To Refrigerate Honey Butter?
Normally, salted butter doesn’t need to be refrigerated and is fine at room temperature for up to a week. This flavored butter doesn’t need to be kept in the fridge unless you’re not going to eat it up within about a week. It’s fine on the counter for a few days; just keep it covered.
Is This Honey Butter Vegan?
No, but a few swaps will make it vegan. Use your favorite vegan-friendly butter in place of the dairy, and use agave syrup instead of honey. The flavor of the vegan cinnamon butter will be very close to the Texas Roadhouse version.
Texas Roadhouse Butter (Cinnamon Honey Butter)
- 1 Stick salted butter softened
- 1/3 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 to 1 Tsp vanilla extract depending on how much vanilla flavor you want in your butter
- 2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- Beat all of the ingredients together in a bowl with an electric mixer. Whip until we’ll combined – creamy & fluffy.
- Serve at room temperature on toast, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, waffles, banana bread, etc etc etc.This will last in the refrigerator in an airtight container for about a month. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months. To thaw, set it in the refrigerator overnight so it thaws slowly.
You may also like this delicious homemade Berry Butter!