I have been wanting to share this recipe with ya’ll for a long time now, and I’m super excited to be doing it today. This is my number 1 favorite condiment – and it’s one that you just can’t go and buy in the grocery store. I love it on so many things – from dipping my chips in to pouring on any Mexican inspired dish.
It’s seriously fantastic, and I always have it in my fridge. It lasts about 1-2 weeks – depending on how fresh the ingredients are that you add, and it just gets better the more that it sits.
All you do is mix all your ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree until smooth. How do you like that for ease of preparation?!
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (7oz) can tomatillo sauce or salsa (same thing, different companies label them different)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2-4 jalapenos, seeded (or leave the seeds in for extra heat)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- the juice of half a lime
- Combine all the ingredients together in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a jar with a tight fitting seal, and refrigerate for up to 1-2 weeks.
Like what you see here on the Mrs? Never miss a thing! Subscribe to my Email Newsletter! Just enter your email address, and never miss a single post!Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram and/or Google+. You can also follow my boards on Pinterest!