Crockpot Taco Chicken Chili
- 2 (16oz) cans black beans, drained & rinsed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, seeded & finely diced
- 10oz frozen corn
- 1 (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1 (28oz) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cilantro (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Combine the first 8 ingredients together in a slowcooker. Top with the chicken breasts. Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving, remove the chicken breasts & shred with 2 forks. Stir the shredded chicken into the mixture in the crockpot. Cook for 30 minutes. Serve with cilantro and sour cream if desired.