These Party Crackers are as easy as can be – you only need 4 ingredients! They’ll last for a week in an airtight container, but you’ll have them eaten before that – they’re so good!
I have been making these Easy Party Crackers for almost 2 decades now.
Sometimes I’ve used oyster crackers, sometimes I’ve used saltines, sometimes I’ve used Ritz crackers, or even Wheat Thins. I’ve tried them all & all with great success!
But quite honestly, I think my favorite way to make them is with Triscuits. And no, this is not a sponsored post of any kind… I just really like them the best this way. Maybe it’s a texture thing. I dunno. I just think they’re delicious.
Did I mention this recipe is super easy? Other than crackers, all you need is some seasonings & oil. 4 ingredients!
Simple as can be!
- 2 9oz boxes Triscuit crackers
- 1¼ cups vegetable oil
- 1 package Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- Whisk together the oil & seasoning mixes. Pour the crackers in a large airtight container or ziploc bag - drizzle the oil mixture over top & shake well to combine. If you use a large airtight container (my preffered method), flip if & lightly shake every 10 minutes for about an hour If you're using a ziploc bag, shake well for the same time period.
- These can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week.