If you’re a fan of pickles, then this easy recipe is going to change your life! Ranch Pickles, the simplest recipe ever, are so good, you won’t believe it!
I’ve got a bit of a foodie hack for you today. I call it a foodie hack because it seems just a little too easy to be a recipe. I’m going to show you how to take your pickles from blahzay to bravo with just two ingredients.
That’s right, two ingredients. You may have seen the TikTok ranch pickle videos or heard about it, but until you’ve tried them, you just won’t believe how darn good they are.
Why Make Ranch Pickles
You may be asking, “Why would I want to make Ranch Dill Pickles?” My answer is, why not? They’re super easy to make, and the flavor is incredible. As if dill pickles couldn’t get any better, the addition of the savory ranch flavors really transforms dill pickles into something amazing.
There’s no long list of ingredients here! You’ll need:
- A jar of pickles
- A packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
How To Make The Best Ranch Dill Pickles
This is the easiest Ranch Pickle recipe ever. Honestly. Just give yourself some time because they need to sit for a day in the fridge.
- Open the jar of pickles.
- Add one dry ranch seasoning mix packet to the jar of pickles.
- Close the lid and gently shake the jar to dissolve the ranch.
- Pop the jar into the fridge for the flavors to fall in love with each other, and that’s it!
- Eat the pickles and be amazed!
What Kind Of Pickles Make The Best Pickles?
Any kind of pickle will make the best pickles! Mix and match with the flavors. I love using tangy dill pickles, but you can even make your own refrigerator dill pickles and use those. Bread and butter pickles will also work.
What Do Ranch Pickles Taste Like?
The flavor transformation is incredible! Sharp, tangy pickles are mellowed and you can taste the ranchiness in every bite. They’re almost creamy, if dill pickles can be creamy. The added herbs from the ranch mix really complement the flavors of the pickles.
- Mix and match the flavors. Switch up the kind of pickles you use, and try the other seasoning packets available at the store.
- Save the pickle juice! It makes an excellent marinade. Marinade chicken breasts in the liquid and then grill them or cook them in a skillet. Delicious!
- Resist the urge to eat them before the time is up! They really do need 24 hours for the flavor to infuse the pickles.
You don’t have to get fancy with your pickles – you can eat them right out of the jar as a snack. Try them sliced on your Chick-Fil-A sandwich, or serve them on the side of a Grilled Pulled Pork & Pimento Cheese Sandwich.
Pickles will keep in the fridge for weeks, and these ranch pickles are no exception! Keep the pickles in the coldest part of your fridge for weeks and munch on them whenever!
2 Ingredient Ranch Pickles
- 24 Oz Jar of pickles (I used dill spears)
- 1 Oz Packet of dry ranch seasoning
- Pour the ranch seasoning packet inside the jar of pickles. Put the lid on tight and shake it up to combine. Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before eating one.
Other Dill Pickle Recipes
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for your support to help keep this site running!