No-Bake Polka Dot Cheesecake
Just in case you didn’t know…. It is HOT outside!
Like really HOT. Ugh. My poor husband works all day out in this hot mess, and I just don’t see how he does it. Maybe I’m a wimp because I can’t walk from my back door to my outside trash can without breaking a sweat & my trash can is only a few feet away!
With this utter hotness, heating up my kitchen is not exactly one of my favorite things to do. But, my husband & kids keep asking ‘When are you going to make something sweet??’.
That’s where this No-Bake Polka Dot Cheesecake comes in. I came up with this one a while back, around the same time when I was experimenting with my Twinkie Tiramisu. My Polka Dot Cheesecake has snack cakes in it too! Super easy, super fast, & you stay cool making it!
- 1 pack of graham crackers (9 twin crackers)
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 10 round chocolate snack cakes with cream filling (such as Ring Dings)
- In a food processor or blender, crush up the graham crackers, Add in the brown sugar & butter. Blend until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 10" springform pan. (If you don't have one this size, you can use a 9x13 pan & make bars instead)
- Chop or crumble up 4 of the snack cakes & spread it over the graham cracker layer.
- With an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, confectioners sugar, & vanilla extract. Make sure you put it on the lowest speed possible, or hand whisk first to avoid spillage. Once it is more incorporated, beat with the mixer until thick. It will take 3-6 minutes depending on your mixer. Spoon the cheesecake mixture into your pan.
- With the palm of your hand, gently wiggle the remaining 6 snack cakes into the areas of your choice in your cake. Using a spreading knife or spatula, fill in any gaps around the snack cake with the cheesecake filling.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving. If using a springform, make sure you take off the outer layer of the springform very carefully & gently after refrigerating.