Meal Plan Monday 159
Hey Y’all! Welcome to another mouth watering edition of Meal Plan Monday!
If you’re on the hunt for delicious recipes then you’ve come to the right place. Our food blogging friends join us each week to share their home cooking recipes to help you get cooking. That’s a lot of cooking going on!
We’ll begin by taking a look at some of the favorite recipes from last week in our featured section but keep on scrolling to see all of the new recipes for this week.
We’ll be adding recipes all weekend so check back on Monday to see them ALL! Here we go!
Our Host Feature for the Week…
My personal dinner menu plan this week looks like this.
- Day 1: Chipotle Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Day 2: Mexican Salmon Patties
- Day 3: Veggie Patch Pizza
- Day 4: Sweet & Savory Pork Chops, Green Bean Salad (leftover salad will be put into mason jars for grab & go lunches this week), corn on the cob
- Day 5: 10 Minute Chicken, Asparagus, Rice Pilaf
- Day 6: Greek Style Pizza with Feta (not sure of a recipe yet, gonna make it up as I go with some fresh feta cheese I got at the farmers market)
- Day 7: Easy Chili Cheese Slow Cooker Hot Dogs