Jalapeno Popper Bites
Jalapeno poppers are one of my favorite foods. They’re a bit on the spicy side – but with enough creamy goodness to it to balance out the heat, and the end result is popable snackable perfection.
I love making them from scratch – and have the perfect bacon wrapped version of them right here on the blog. The only thing I don’t like is they’re a bit time consuming…. and patience isn’t exactly my strong suit.
When a craving hits, I want to be able to enjoy what I want in record time. Like when I want dessert but just don’t want to wait for a cake to bake – so I end up grabbing a spoon and opening up a tub of store-bought frosting. The same principal applies to all my non-sweet cravings too.
So, my impatient side totally is in foodie love with these Jalapeno Popper Bites. They literally taste just like a jalapeno popper without the work (and patience) required!
5 ingredients. Stir it all together. Coat & bake. All done. Let’s eat!
Simple enough for me.
Here’s what you need:
Finely chop your jalapeno peppers & discard the seeds. You’ll need 2 or 3 peppers, I’ve used 3.
Place the jalapeno, egg, cream cheese, & shredded Parmesan cheese in a bowl & mix to thoroughly combine.
Place the panko crumbs in a separate dish – roll the jalapeno cheese mixture into tablespoon sized balls, then dredge the balls in the panko crumbs.
Place the panko crusted balls onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Printable recipe after the recipe video!
Jalapeno Popper Bites
- 2-3 jalapenos minced - seeds discarded
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 5 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs or more if needed for dredging
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl. combine the minced jalapenos, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, & egg together until combined thoroughly. Roll the mixture into 1 tablespoon sized balls & dredge in the panko crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet & bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Great served hot & even better at room temperature.
You may also like these delicious Bacon Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheeses!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for your support to help keep this site running!